You might have seen that most online casinos advertisements usually . UFABET offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to have you start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset you’ve been ripped off, It is advisable to continue reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally “skins” of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s very little difference between let’s say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will encourage you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is giving them something, in this case, an additional.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is providing $5, 000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, take my $5, 000, play them out and go on to Casino Ymca.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to create a deposit, unless it’s specifically stated you don’t, but we’ll get to that later.
Before we sink into the burgers of the different types of bonuses provided by online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should know of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming an additional, just so you know stance and what you’re claiming.
- Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a percentage which causes the area withdraw winning from your account. An average of wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you need to guess. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to guess the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more widespread.
Another piece you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that essentially online casinos, if you request a revulsion before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your earnings to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
- Games played: Make sure you see the T&Cs in this case. Because video poker machines games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for video poker machines games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on video poker machines will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning you will must have to guess over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your earnings.
- Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim an additional you will be required to create a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It’s generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50.
Now that all of us are for a passing fancy page and speaking the same language, it’s time we experienced the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
- A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every buck you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you placed by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Unces is providing a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses have been limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a separate bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or within the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of the all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or combining the two; so if a casino markets a $3000 welcome bonus, that it is the most you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the most bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
- A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus you get from an online casino which will enable you to play a real income games and never having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino and never having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel safe lodging and playing at one online casino will be cautious when trying out another one they’ve never played at. Other players don’t want to create a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus will help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering yet others drive well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i. e. players who have no purpose of playing for a real income in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere at the center and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty bit, usually $10-$15 and they are either told her i would potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your earnings if you’ve been lucky.
- Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a revulsion, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your earnings. Let’s say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your earnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
- Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides lodging at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which provide instant fund exchanges without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account carefully. Some are even pre-paid cards you can purchase at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you register to an online casino you’ve never played at as this can definitely be in your favor.
- Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can get bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.